PLANNING YOUR ESTATE
The conversation about Wills, Living Trusts, and Powers of Attorney is a difficult one for most people. It’s mainly because they don’t want to think about death or incapacity. They seem to think that not talking or thinking about it will delay death and prevent incapacity. There is no connection between the two unless you dwell on it day and night. That way, you can hasten it. So be wise and make plans for everything about your time upon this earth. You didn’t come here to stay. Do the right thing and make life a little easier for those left behind.
MY BOOK: DEPARTING THIS LIFE PREPARATIONS
I have written a book that will provide you with important information and instructions for making your estate plans. Don’t leave things undone that are in your power to do now. Your loved ones will need time to grieve without trying to fix things that you could have done while you were on this side of the river. Do unto your loved one as you would have them do unto you.
Information for purchasing the book can be found on this site – click on the Books menu entitled Empowerment Books.
ESTATE PLANS FEE SCHEDULE
- SIMPLE WILL $150.00
- WILL & POWERS OF ATTORNEY (HEALTH & FINANCIAL) $300.00
- SIMPLE TRUST – SINGLE PERSON (two property transfers) $1,000.00
- SIMPLE TRUST – MARRIED COUPLE (two property transfers) $1,300.00
- MARRIED (SPLIT A-B) TRUST ((one property transfer) $1,500.00
- Each additional property transferred into the trust $150.00